Simon Budig wrote
> Akovia (

> akovia1@

> ) wrote:
>> Not really. Like I said, sometimes I can "walk" the path and find where I
>> can insert or delete as normal. I do this at the same zoom level. It's
>> like
>> the path got corrupted and I have to delete the corrupted part of the
>> path
>> and rebuild it, then everything works fine again.
> Well, the path data structure is unlikely to be corrupted in a way that
> could have these effects. *If* it gets corrupted this'd more likely mean
> that GIMP would crash. The data used for locating the mouse pointer is
> the same as the data used for drawing, the only plausible difference to
> me is the precision. But this is always better than 1 image-pixel.
> Hrm.

Inspecting the structure of an svg convinces me you're right about
corruption not being the issue. I don't see how it could produce the results
I'm seeing.
If memory serves (no guarantees), I didn't see this before 2.8, so you are
probably right about the cairo connection. Would you like me to send you the
xcf the next time it happens?

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:
List membership: