Phil,

I doubt that you can do much with these images other than extract the
thumbnail which is obviously quite small.

I used jpeg snoop (http://www.impulseadventure.com/photo/jpeg-snoop.html)
to examine file number 4 and there are markers in the file that should not
be there. Perhaps you can use a hex editor to fix it, I have no idea.

Sorry,
Partha