>The "halo" is "anti-aliasing" pixels that are not painted because they
>have an intermediate color, and  the fill tool will either completely
>paint a pixel, or not paint it at all.  For a complete explanation,
>the good methods, see Proper subject extraction, background removal,
>background painting

This is confusing for me as a beginner.  Although I always want to know why
something is done and how it works, after a 12 hour day at work and in traffic,
I just want to know step 1, 2, 3...  Is there somewhere I can find instructions
like this?

Thanks for your help.

Nu2Gimp (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list