09 нояб. 2014 г. 6:28 пользователь "billn" <for...@gimpusers.com> написал:

> Time to fork off BABL and GEGL. Forking was good for Openoffice.
LIbreoffice is
> kicking tail. Developers who want to turn out a good product in a timely
manner
> and other programmers who want to wait 3-5 years for small improvements.
LOL

I'm not sure if it was meant as sarcasm or if it was serious. However, if
you are not personally prepared to maintain a develop fork, you might
reconsider publicly suggesting something that makes sense so little that
you'd need a microscope to  expertly deal with it.

The topic of forking the libraries was born out of miscommunication. Could
we please finally bury this?

Alex