On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Elle Stone >> but you
>> refuse to spend time where the developers normally clear up
>> misunderstandings, reach consensus and make plans; on IRC.
> As you well know, I did try discussing unbounded sRGB with you on IRC. On
> IRC you felt free to issue personal insults. And you wasted time eliciting
> general agreement from people who learned everything they know about "color
> management" from you.

If calling the examples you used for "corner cases", and that one can
construct scenes favoring different RGB spaces for orthogonality
between channels - not only the sensor space  - a personal insult; I
call it being direct.

gimp-user-list mailing list