I would like to offer my apologies to Oliver. I was a little hasty in my
comments on "how to draw lines." It is in the index under Drawing, with
paths. But that did not appear immediately obvious because I was looking
for "lines." It appears I WAS mistaken!

And a little explanation about my other comment, "That's a hell of a
price..." I actually paid $73.90 australian money and for me that is a big
outlay. I am on a pension with a disability.

But on a positive note. I really am pleased with the book and I appreciate
very much the work that went into its making! Even if I have minor things I
would have written differently.