sorry to be a pest .. how do i unsubscribe from  receiving gimp emails?

​​
the forums will not accept my login - something about a wrong
username/password combination - and the “change password” mechanism has the
effrontery to protest to my face that i have entered an incorrect email
format !

/s/ Neal Weissman

nweis...@gmail.com   718-681-7609