I used the normal pencil tool at the start and for some reason that didn't made
everything white, but it messed up just at the border of the image.
Might be because I changed it from .jep to .png but I'm not sure
Now I just used the filling tool with slightly simmilar colors and it works fine
now, just a bit trouble ahaed to change all these images slightly...
Thanks for your help.