> Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 08:41:52 +0200
> From: for...@gimpusers.com
> To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
> CC: notificati...@gimpusers.com
> Subject: [Gimp-user] Image diffenernt after saving
> I used the normal pencil tool at the start and for some reason that didn't
> made
> everything white, but it messed up just at the border of the image.
> Might be because I changed it from .jep to .png but I'm not sure
> Now I just used the filling tool with slightly simmilar colors and it works
> fine
> now, just a bit trouble ahaed to change all these images slightly...
> Thanks for your help.

Hold the phone did you say .jpeg?  You should definitely *not* be using JPEG
for your sprite files because the lossy JPEG compression algorithm will
definitely cause transparency problems in Pivot (depending on how sensitive
Pivot is to the chroma key's RGB values.  Check your Pivot documentation for
any options related to this).

-- Stratadrake