> From: ghesk...@shentel.net
> To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
> Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 00:11:28 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] confirm 2a3825098e54d3a429da74d094c0460ac6cb01e1
>
> On Wednesday 22 June 2016 20:18:24
> gimp-print-devel-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
>
> > Your membership in the mailing list Gimp-print-devel has been disabled
> > due to excessive bounces [ . . . ]

Some time ago I received a similar message from gimp-developer-list.  I was a
little confused (and suspicious) since I have never received such a message
from gimp-user-list.  (Incidentally, I have not received any messages from
gimp-developer-list since then; maybe it was legit.)

Can anyone share further information about this?

-- Stratadrake
strata_ran...@hotmail.com