>I have rarely seen a Python script use another, most people would just
>copy the code they need to avoid the dependency.
That's one of Python's strongest points, though. Just import everything you
don't want to deal with yourself.
>And you can factor you
>code to have a class that does the work and a registration facade, so
>that other Pythin script can import you code and call the useful code
>directly.
They should already be able to call the code by running ".plugin.main()" from
the module. ....right?
*tests*
Nope. NVM. Don't have access to the image/drawable variables if called from
within another script. Will make main() a separate function instead of part of
the class. The GUI already doesn't call it directly, so it should be easy to
fix.

https://i.imgur.com/pFCuj17.png

--
Beinsezii (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)