måndagen den 27 maj 2002 17.45 wrote Dante:
> Hi.
> I'm going to buy my first graphical tablet - for amateur usage (just for
> fun, I like drawing :-). Which tablets would be good ? Any advices ? I'm
> total newbie in this area.
> - it MUST work under Linux, in GIMP of course
> - it should be relatively cheap (I don't have too much cash)
> - I don't want to buy a piece of crap.
> Which models are best compromises between quality and price ? What about
> Wacom and Pentagram tablets ? I'd be very grateful for advices.

As far as I know the Wacom tablets are the only ones suported in Linux. I have
an old serial Wacom tablet that works just fine with Gimp.

Olle Viksten

MicroSoft Network may not carry this message without license
 to do so.  License to carry this message requires a fee of
 $1000, payable within 30 days to Olle Viksten.  Appearance of this
 message on MicroSoft Network constitutes an agreement to terms.