Jon Winters wrote:

> If possible save the corel files in a non-proprietary format like an
> uncompressed TIFF.  ImageMagick has conversion tools for just about any
> image format out there... http://www.imagemagick.org/
>
> Being able to do everything that you need to do is an important step in
> converting to Linux.

Thanks, but I get the same result as with .psd format: the image is flattened. All
objects are merged with the background. I can open it in Gimp but there are no objects
to edit.

Any other ideas? I'd prefer to avoid having to remake almost from
scratch some 150 files that are now in Corel formats.
--
Warren Post, Voluntario Naciones Unidas
Departamento de Informática