    Patrick> Have you gotten IScan from Epson for using the 2450 yet?

Haven't tried it.  The primary thing I am interested in is getting raw
scans out with no post scan adjustments.   I can tolerate analog
adjustments made inside the scanner, but none of the software I have
used makes it clear where the adjustments are made.  scanimage is raw,
vuescan has a raw mode.  Everything else is, well, I don't know.

I'll have to have a look at iscan.

                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Forest Hills, NY 11375