Hello

I have been upgrading my Linux to a Suse 8.2, and the Gimp version they are delivering is 4.2. Now my clone toole do not work any more.
I have then downloaded the newest 4.2.5 compiled it - and it tells me, that the perl-PDL is not working, but it is not used any more so remove it???????????
When I try to install the perl-PDL from my Suse dist. I get a lot of dependencies missings, and they are not delivered with the dist.
Where do I wrong/what is missing in my system to make the tool work - I really miss it!

Please help
Mogens Jęger