I use full-screen mode a lot... and love it.

However, would you consider removing ESC as a binding to pop you out of
full-screen mode?  I think F11 is a sufficient (and common) toggle for
full-screen on/off.  I always use ESC to cancel out of dialogs (Curves
dialog, Levels dialog, etc.)  But in full-screen mode, ESC cancels the
dialog _and_ takes me out of full-screen mode.

Or if I use a mnemonic to pull down a menu while if full-screen mode, I
cannot cancel out of the menu without hitting ESC.  Again that takes me
out of full-screen mode as well.

What does anyone else think?

Just my 2 bits.
Eric Pierce