"Eric Pierce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Dejavu perhaps, but can't help myself. F11 became a common toggle
>> for fullscreen mode across browsers. But I know Marc doesn't quite
>> accept an 'everyone else does it' ;).
> Yes, Mozilla/Netscape, Opera & IE toggle w/F11.  Any others?

Galeon does it that way, too. Galeon is a Gnome program like GIMP, so
it shares the look and feel of Gimp. I like how pressing F11 has the
same effect in both programs.

Maybe using ESC for toggling fullscreen mode would be an option for
GIMP, but I don't think it would be practicable for every
software. F11 is less likely to be used in several GUI elements then

[x] ulf