On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Josenildo Marques wrote:

> When I try to print with The Gimp I have to choose my printer as the
> output. If I leave the output as PostScript Level 2, all it prints is
> unreadable gibberish on many sheets of paper.
> How can I solve this ?
I had exactly the same problem until I went into the printer setup and altered
the "PostScript Level 2" to my "Epson C60". Now it prints fine.
Right click in the image and select file->Print and the in Printer Settings
selct "Setup Printer" and select your make and model of printer.
Don't forget to save your settings else it will default back to "PostScript
Level 2"......:-)

Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

Baker's First Law of Federal Geometry:
        A block grant is a solid mass of money surrounded on all sides
by governors.