Perhaps a philosophical question/arguement. Using gimp2.0Pre3, visibility
changes are added to the undo history. I like to use my visibility (the
eyeball) to blink back and forth to see if I like the change, however this
eats up my undo history. Shouldn't visibility be kept out of the undo history?
Visibility has a built in undo - the eyeball, so why eat into the valuable
undo history?

I commented out gimpitem.c lines (1028, 1029)

//          if (gimage)
//            gimp_image_undo_push_item_visibility (gimage, NULL, item);

This seems to do it. I was going to try to code up a real solution but could
not find the "preferences" module. We could make this a user settable option:
VIS_UNDO == Visibility Added to Undo Stack: Yes/No

          if (gimage && VIS_UNDO)
            gimp_image_undo_push_item_visibility (gimage, NULL, item);

Timothy Jedlicka, [EMAIL PROTECTED], 1-630-713-4436, AOL-IM=bonzowork
Network Entomologist, Lucent Technologies, Testers For Hire