Hey All,

I want to put text in a circle, but with the top and bottom halves of
the circle both reading from left to right.  The top half is easy to do
with the Xtns -> Script-Fu -> Logos -> Text Circle and a 180 degree arc
of text, so far so good.

The bottom half is more problematic, since the focus of the arc of text
has to be above, rather than below the text.  In a perfect world I'd
just set a negative value for radius...

I'm getting the creepy feeling Text Circle can't do what I need, any
ideas?

Cheers,
-P.

--
Peter L. Hurd                                  Department of Psychology
Assistant Professor                               University of Alberta