* Mac Os 10.2.8
* MacGimp 1.2.4-1
* Kensington Expert Mouse Pro

The Gimp expect a three mouse button with the buttons left, middle and right.
MacGimp emulates these buttons on an one button mac mouse as follows:
left button = mouse click
middle button = command key + click
right button = option key + click
So far so good, but there is a problem

A command should be unique. In the case that you work with masks the command option + click should generate a green border but in MacGimp this combination is reserved for the emulation of the right button. You will never get a green border.

Is there a solution for this problem?

I installed the Kensington device and have now three physical buttons. I hoped that now the problem was over. But the emulation overruled the gimp command and the problem is still a live.

Jan Geenen