Le 05.04.2004 16:00, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :
* peter kupec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [04-05-04 07:24]:
Am Sonntag, 28. März 2004 18:57 schrieb Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh):
> If you speak of raw data from digital camera. There is dcraw. There
> is a plugin for it called rawphoto. As The Gimp can only manage 8
> bits per channel, you willnot get more. But as dcraw is able of
> (48 bits with the -4 option) it is bits ready !
I am interested in the 2 plug-ins mentioned above, but in the plug- in
I could not find any; where should I look for?

It, rawphoto, must be installed and dcraw is not a plug-in. It is a stand-alone executable.

In fact, the plug-in is rawphoto but it needs dcraw in your path.
rawphoto presents you a dialog to choose various parameters (white balance, gamma, ...) to dcraw then call dcraw.

                - Jean-Luc

google.com/linux is your friend....

look at www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin