On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 02:08:27PM -0300, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
Maybe yoiu are just looking for the edit->stroke path menu entry. Don't forget to set "eraser" as your tool.

Yes I tried that after creating a path. I missed something though and was unsuccessful.

But quite possibly, you could just use the eraser tool + <shift> click

Yes that worked for me.

Thanks for your reply. Personally, I find using the Gimp very hard.
Nothing seems easy or 'natural'. Perhaps I just need more practise.

--
Neil Watson               | Gentoo Linux
Network Administrator     | Uptime 87 days