Matthew H. Plough wrote:

I will see about contacting them. I also have a pretty good idea why the plugin gives photos a magenta/red color cast, and am working on fixing the issue. It seems to be related to an arbitrary selection of color mapping; most cameras use sRGB, so any other scheme will create errors. I have a lot of information on the topic, but I haven't finished going through it, so this might take a while.

Matt

Maybe I was wrong - there is still light magenta cast in my G500 photos. I should even say no magenta cast, but luck of blue of the clouds (R=G>B). Maybe it is correct, but is suspect it isn't.

--
With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich