I'd like to have the mouse cursor arrow appear in the window of an acquired screenshot. This is for when I want to illustrate a pulldown menu item. When I use the Acquire screenshot functionality of the GIMP, the cursor doesn't appear. Is there a way to have the cursor show up? Perhaps a different screenshot program, but all the ones I've seen on my system also leave the cursor arrow out of the screenshot.

I'd rather not have to draw a cursor on the image later. Might not be so bad if there was a brush shape that looked like an arrow. Is it possible to add a cursor arrow brush? If so it's probably already been done, but I don't know where to get it.

I'm using GIMP 1.2.3
KDE 3.1.3-6.6 Red Hat
Linux Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 3 (Taroon Update 4) (2.4.21-27.0.1.EL)

If this is in the documentation please let me know, I couldn't find it there or online in mail list archives or GIMP website.

-Ken