-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Matthew H
Plough ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Enviado el: lunes, 14 de febrero de 2005 22:51
Para: gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
Asunto: Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp contextual F1 help & Crimson Editor in Windows

Hahaha!  Very deadpan humor, well executed.
Do you know what call the "Open With..." dialog box uses to open files with
programs other than the default?  I've been trying to figure that out myself
for a separate project.  It would be very useful here -- either open the
page with the dreaded Internet Explorer, or look for a Firefox installation.

Matt