Olivier Ripoll wrote:

David Marrs wrote:

Olivier Ripoll wrote:

You can specify inthe preferences that the toolbox must be "on top". This way, you always have it available...

Try as I might, I cannot find this option!

Preferences->Window Management->Hint for the toolbox->keep above

I'm not entirely sure what this achieves but I didn't notice any difference in window behaviour. Maybe it's because I'm running the windows port?

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.9.7 - Release Date: 12/04/2005