Hi all,
am having problems printing to HP Laserjet 1100 (printing grayscale)
from Gimp. Printer shows in the printing dialog, but on the print command
I get 1 page with

%%Creator: Print plug-in V4.2 for GIMP/Gimp-Print 4.2.7 (15 Jul

followed by many blank pages through the printer. The only way to stop it feeding paper is to cancel the print job. I have tried both PostScript Level1 and PostScript Level2
the only options available, with the same result.
Have I neglected to install anything? Printer shows in the Printer name slot.
Am using Ubuntu Linux 5.04. Printer is fine with Open Office,  Gedit etc.
Thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated.
Take Care