Excuse me, but no flash plugin is needed, in that kind
of applications, you export three elements: Images,
JavaScript, and a HTML Table. You do not need a Flash
Plugin to have it in your browser.

Images are discouraged by W3.org?
Dont think so. (just is needed to use the ALT tab)

I understand GIMP is not for this now, but why not?,
would be very useful. I will see if I can contribute
in the future about.

thanks