Hi all,

can anyone explain how the automatical white balance works? - I can not find anything about it in the documentation. It can be found at the menu in Layers->Colours->Auto->White Balance. I'm not sure if this are exactly the right words because I use the german version. How does this feature know which pixel should be white? - I expected something like the manual white balance in digital cameras: Pointing and selecting an area which should be white, the rest of the picture will be changed accordingly.

Cheers,

Timo