On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 03:28:32PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Manish Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [12-11-05 15:16]:
> >
> > So yes, let's end this, and next time, stick to facts instead of your
> > emotional attachment to your distro.
> >
> So Pat offers his hand and you slap his face, cannot accept a graceful
> exit.  You present yourself as a pathetic, immature, classless individual.

I complained about SuSE, not about anybody personally, and he replied
to say I was wrong with precisely zero facts to back him up, and also
calls me silly, and when I call him on his bullshit, he tries for a
"graceful exit" as you say instead of being apologetic and reflecting
upon his actions.

I'm unclear why you consider his actions justified and mine not. At
least I'm posting technical content to a technical list.