Am 11.02.2006 um 19:35 schrieb Carol Spears:

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 11:43:55PM -0500, Scott wrote:

I ran it with --disable-mmx, now ld does not support the -rpath switch on
OS X. And there does not seem to be an option to disable it in the
configure, at least that I found .

i took a few seconds and ran ./autogen.sh --help and i found an option
to --enable-sse            enable SSE support (default=auto)

this is what the error message complained about. the error message did
not complain about mmx although, i think that disabling it should not
have messed up -rpath.

i am sorry if using mmx as a suggestion to look for sse configuration
options was confusing.

carol

indeed the -rpath problem is completely not related to the SSE issue. I'm on PPC ( no SSE at all) and have the -rpath issue since GIMP 2.3.6

in hope for help

lexA

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen