devvv wrote:

> Some schools are switching to GIMP/2 soon because of me and my
> courses ;) I'm posting a list below that imo is very important for an
> easier and more accessible use of GIMP2! I'm sure you've heard them
> all already but they're really needed! The bug numbers are in
> parentheses.

Do your courses also include a part about GIMP being Open Source
Software and that one can and should contribute to it if a feature
should to get in faster?

As you can see, some of the bugs in your list are quite old, and having
patches attached to them would help a lot. There might be just one or
two people at each school who are interested, but their contributions
are welcome.

BTW, gimp-developer would have been the better list for this message.

The GIMP >      | IRC: irc://
    Wiki >     | .de:
Plug-ins > |