I have been using GIMP for ages and with the move to 2.2, I found that
some of the tools that were part of the Image menu are now layers.  This
is causing me a problem and I have not found the answer yet.

I am using GIMP to process some videos as it allows an easy way to
measure pixels and ratios.  The problem is there are times when I have
to process the image using tools like Layer > Colours > Curves as one

Now the issue is how do I repeat this move over all the layers or over a
select range of layers automatically?  Do I have to write a script to do
this or is there a built in tool?  The number of layers to be processed
can go up to 1000 so doing it manually can be a real pain.

Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
    anything that is a priority, please phone.
Robin Laing