Hello Sven,

Sven Neumann wrote:
> Since you are using the development version, you should be subscribed to
> the gimp-developer mailing-list. We haven't written a decent document
> describing the changes in Script-Fu yet, but you can read about them in
> the mailing-list archives.
Thanks for the pointer. I've found the explanation in the mailing list
archive.

However, I do think the problem itself will be a user issue even when I'm a
bit ahead at the moment and have tried the developer version already. When
you release version 2.4 (or a release candidate of it) the problem will pop
up for users: the new Script-Fu interpreter will lead to unexpected error
messages with existing third party scripts.

Any plans how to avoid this ?

Kind regards,
    Stephan.