Hi !

Just one comment, before you try to change any colour...

To my mind your picture is over exposed, I think your canon EOS 350D
allows you to control the exposure... so try it ! I think you were in an
automatic mode that has measured the overall luminosity looking at the
center of the picture and unfortunately, this center is dark compared to
the rest of the picture... you probably have other modes... or you can
try to use manual mode...
I just downloaded your picture and played with the luminosity and
contrast (the most simple thing we can do, I think!) in gimp and I
obtain "approximatively" the same colour you have in the logo... (I
don't have checked the result looking at the precise colour with gimp
but just comparing by eye).

An other point is that the picture you take as a reference is, to my
mind an other time... too blue. Perhaps the green is correct? but the
overall colour seems to be blue...

I don't know if it will help you...