Hi the GIMP developer,

I am very like GIMP for linux, and i am very often using GIMP to edit and
retouch my picture collections. For example, after retouch the picture and
save into file.xcf ( more than 80Mb) and next time i try to open it, and
opening big file sometime crash, or sometime to edit someting also crash.
now very often i use GIMP always crash (sometime hang, sometime not enough
memmory to open 2 large file and etc. ) I am very sad about this one. Today
i try to report this whislist, but some people also already post like my
wishlist.
I use GIMP 2.3.18 compile from souce, and hope the next release after GIMP
2.4 is launching, the GIMP can move into new GIMP with GEGL or other feature
so the memory usage of GIMP can fix and very often crash also fix. and GIMP
should become version 3. and need some big enhancement. I use GIMP since
GIMP 1.2.3, now after more than 5-6 years, gimp still in version
2.3.x(development) or
2.4 (next release). hope the developer can increase the productivity of the
GIMP.
I know, i am not advance in programming, so i can help the development of
the GIMP. i only can to post some wishlist. And i am sorry about it.

Thank you, and sorry my bad english.

Regards,

Teddy Widhi Laksono