Brendan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Thursday 14 June 2007, Jozef Legeny wrote:
> > I'm using 2.3.18 (and i was using the development version since 2.3.9
> > ) and the only time gimp crashed was when i had 256MB ram and tried to
> > manipulate huge (a 80MB xcf file is quite huge) images. However this
> > isn't as much a gimp problem as hadware one.
> I get windows disappearing sometimes (main, layers) but no crashes. No
> pattern either.

There is a feature that hides windows when hitting the tab key. Hitting
the tab key again should bring the windows up again.

So if you can continue to use the gimp in the image window you most
probably have hit the tab key by accident.

2.2 switches between three states, 2.3 between two states.

Hope this helps,