2007 m. birželis 27 d., trečiadienis 17:56, Victor Domingos rašė:
> Hi!
> Is there an easy way to lock one or more layers, so that one cannot
> move or change them by any other way? I thought that was the function
> of the little chain icons in the layer windows, but they seem to do
> nothing... By the way, what are they for?

They're used to move several layers at time - they keep same position. Usefull
tool, when you wish to move several layers and do not want their composition
to change. Otherwise you ougth to merge them what is not always what you want
to do.
You change active layer by selecting one in Layers tab. You select it and all
actions you do apply to active layer only.