Per Gregers Bilse ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> The font in question is the one used in the buttons on the left (Hour,
> Day, Week, etc).  I do remember it had an odd name, there was only one
> of its kind (no bold, italic, etc), and it came in only half a dozen
> sizes or so.

That looks like one of the "Fixed" fonts shipped with the X-Server.

Since Gimp no longer uses the X11-mechanisms for font selection it no
longer shows up in the font dialog. You need to somehow convince
fontconfig to provide that font as well. I currently cannot tell you ad
hoc how to achieve that.

Bye,
        Simon

--