I'm sure this must be a common question, but I could not find any docs on this.
Perhapse my google skills needs improvment.
Basically, I've got a bunch of pictures from a party/event that I want to do
several things to:
1) Resize to 4x6 @ 300 PPI
2) Add a sllightly transucent ~ 1" white bar on top of the image (accross the
3) Over the white bar, on the left, place a small 1"x1" logo.
4) Over the white bar, centered on the remainder, put the names of the people
in the photo. (Reducing text size if needed to fit on one line.)
5) Over the white bar, centered on the remainder, put the name of the event on
the next line.
6) Add a black border to entire image.
7) Export as JPEG.
There is a CSV file that contains the "names of the people in each photo" to
file name mapping. (One line per image file.)
Can this be automated with the GIMP?
Gimp-user mailing list