D.Jones (aka) Capnhud (capn...@yahoo.com) wrote (in part)  (on
2009-01-21 at 07:07):
 > http://gmic.sourceforge.net/.gmic4gimp_def

 In order to use this on Gimp Windows do you put all of the included
 files in the plugin directory?

Basically yes. I've put it in a sub-folder of Plug-ins and then added that folder as a separate entry in Preferences-Folders-Plugins since with four items with "nondescript" names I want to be able to figure which bits belong to which plugins.

so on my system:
D:\Data Files\Gimp-2.x_resources\plug-ins\gmic

fwiw: in D:\Data Files\Gimp-2.x_resources\ I have parallel folder structure to what would normally be in: C:\Documents and Settings\Alec\.gimp-2.6\{brushes etc} or ... these folders exist but I keep empty. D:\Program Files\GIMP-2.6\share\gimp\2.0\{brushes etc} I *never* put anything here.

YMMV :-)

Question ... does anyone else do it like this or am I just being anal?

--
Regards ... Alec   (bura...@gmail & WinLiveMess - alec.m.burg...@skype)