Thank, everyone.

I think this Blender tuts is very old, because, I easy can make this High
maps in my Blender 2.48.

I vill soon start using Gimp again

see you

>Well...perhaps you already know this, but when you load a graphic file in
Blender, you do have the option of "packing" it and making it part of the
.blend file.  But now, Gimp doesn't save native .blend format files.

http://www.linuxgraphic.org/section3d/blender/pages/didacticiels/paysages/index-ang.html

--
Karl F.