I'm currently trying to write a Script-Fu (actually
my first one), but although I found several online
tutorials on how to go about, I'm still not sure of
the proper syntax for most of the steps I would like
the script to perform. This is basically an advanced
'Unsharp Mask' I have been doing manually so far,
but since I need it very often, would like to make
a Script-Fu for this.
The steps are:
- Decompose the original RGB image to HSV
- Select the V layer
- Copy the V layer into a mask
- Select merely the mask
- Perform 'Find Edges (Sobel)' (value: 2.5) on the mask
- Perform 'Gaussian Blur' (value: 2) on the mask
- Make a selection from the mask
- Delete the mask
- Select the V layer with the selection
- Perform 'Unsharp Mask' (value depends upon the image)
- Compose the image back to RGB
.:: Claus Cyrny - Webdesign | Grafik | Fotografie ::.
:: Website: http://home.arcor.de/ccyrny/ ::.
:: Fotos: http://photo.net/photodb/slideshow?folder_id=714471 ::.
:: MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/claus_01 ::.
Gimp-user mailing list