Hello. Is there a feature in gimp that behave like inkscape, where a
text layer (in Inkscape an object or a group of object) can have some
clone text layers. If the source text layer changes its color, size,
text etc, the cloned layer automatically change accordingly.

In fact, I am more happy if the cloned layer only changes its text when
the source layer's text is changed.

I need this feature because I have an illustration where a word appeared
multiple times. I need to change this word from time to time. But I have
about 12 layers with the same word, doing the same text change to 12
layers from time to time look stupid. In Inkscape it would be easier.

Thanks in advance!