saulgo...@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com schrieb:
> Quoting zhangwe...@realss.com:
>
>> Hi. Thanks! I put the .scm file in /usr/share/gimp/2.0/scripts and try
>> it. When I click "OK" in clone text properties dialog I was told the
>> following:
>>
>>     Error while executing
>>     (sg-clone-text-attributes 1 3 0 TRUE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE
>>     FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE)
>>
>>     Error: eval: unbound variable: gimp-drawable-is-text-layer
>
> It would seem you are using an outdated version of GIMP. Latest stable
> (2.6.5) supports text operations through the Procedural database that
> weren't available in earlier versions.

Hi. Thanks a lot. I'll re-try both plugins you recommended after once
day my operating system (gentoo) bring me to 2.6.x. I can manually make
an upgrade to 2.6.x by changing some configuration files, but I prefer
to wait because gimp's dependencies might change the system (gtk upgrade
to 2.18). I'm not in hurry.

It will take months until gimp reaches 2.6 on Gentoo stable. I'll not
forget to re-test these things by that time. I keep a good "when xx
happen do xx" todo list management.

Thanks a lot for your solutions.