On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Greg A. <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> I looked at Bing on stage, and that's where I want to go but then make Bing
> transparent so the background shows through. I appreciate your offer, if you
> want to give me an email address I'll send you a 2 layer pic. In my pic you
> can reverse the layers to see both but one is pure white whereas it's actually
> a pic of the singer.  If you don't want to post your email, just send it to
> oneonthee...@yahoo.com.

It's pure white most likely because the singer pic is huge compared to
the background image. So, when you pasted it into the background pic,
only the white part is showing, but the new layer is extending past
the image edge and hidden...

Branko Vukelić

Check out my blog: http://www.brankovukelic.com/
Check out my portfolio: http://www.flickr.com/photos/foxbunny/