>On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Greg A. <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
>> I looked at Bing on stage, and that's where I want to go but then make
>> transparent so the background shows through. I appreciate your offer, if
>> want to give me an email address I'll send you a 2 layer pic. In my pic
>> can reverse the layers to see both but one is pure white whereas it's
>> a pic of the singer.  If you don't want to post your email, just send it
>> oneonthee...@yahoo.com.
>It's pure white most likely because the singer pic is huge compared to
>the background image. So, when you pasted it into the background pic,
>only the white part is showing, but the new layer is extending past
>the image edge and hidden...

Branko, you're absolutely correct.  I can see where the pic of the singer
extends way beyond the frame to the right and on the bottom, but I can't
figure out how to resize that pic to fit the frame?

I'm not dumb but I sure feel like it right now.  And I'm suppose to be
working but am doing this band stuff cause it's more fun....

Greg A. (via www.gimpusers.com)