Repeat of my earlier massage. This URL points to a JPEG instead of a PHP.

I tried out my clever (!) idea to change the name of the Windows-folder:

C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\help\nl

in which the Help-installer had put the Dutch Help-version from "nl" to "en".
And tweaked nothing else than the Preferences - Help panel:

Now the "Help"-buttons and F1 produce no longer an error. They start a
browser-window and display there the Help, in the mixed English/Dutch version
it is actually in, that is more or less relevant for the context in which he
HELP-button or F1-key was used. Sometimes it seems to be necessary to center
the focus on a specific detail.

André Anckaert