>Chad,

>Can you print _anything_ from Gimp?

>If you can print a very tiny image, maybe it is a printer memory problem.

>Sorry, I can't help further.  I don't have Vista and I am sitting here happily
>emailing from Ubuntu.  ;-)

>I will have to get Vista soon (for certain software we will be required to
>use),
>but I will run that under Vmware on the Ubuntu (as I do with XP, W2K, Win95,
>and
>RedHat Linux, and Unixware!).

>Jay

Hi Jay,
Thanks for the idea. I was trying to print a fairly large graphic file size.
Will try a small simple graphic and will also try saving as a .jpg instead of
Gimp's default format and see if that works for me. I'll let you know but it
may be a few days until I can get back to the forum to let you know.
Thanks again.
I love forums -- You usually get the best answers there.  :)
Chad

--
ChadBJX (via gimpusers.com)